• Cruise times are subject to change. The proprietors will send out a message via email or text by the afternoon on the day before cruise departure to confirm this time.
• There is no wheelchair access available on our vessel.
• NO DRONES ARE PERMITTED ON BOARD.
• The proprietors reserve the right at any time to cancel any cruise.
• Passengers must be ready at the point of departure stipulated on your booking form.
• If, in the opinion of the skipper, the voyage cannot be continued for any reason, then the skipper may terminate the cruise at any time.
• The proprietors are not common carriers and reserve the right to refuse to carry any passenger, baggage, or goods without assigning any reason. Therefore, passengers shall comply with the Navigation Act 1912 (as amended 1079) and all regulations, orders or instructions given by the skipper. The proprietors shall not be responsible for any damage or loss occasioned.
• Passengers shall not carry any alcoholic liquor, matches , lighters, explosives, volatile spirit or other goods of a dangerous, inflammable or offensive nature. In the event of a passenger being required not to embark or to disembark from the vessel under the provisions of this condition, the proprietors, nor the skipper shall be under any liability to such passenger of any kind whatsoever.
• This ticket is available for use on the day of issue only. The proprietors reserve the right to grant a credit for the issue of a ticket on another cruise but no refund shall be given.
• If any specified cruise is cancelled, then the proprietors may, at their option either refund the fare or issue the passenger a ticket for another cruise.
• The skipper and the proprietors shall not be responsible for any injury to person or damage to property arising out of any cruise.
• Proprietor shall T&T Ozwales Trust, successors and assigns.
• Your booking will automatically sign up for our email list. If you would like to unsubscribe, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• If we cancel the trip, a full refund will be provided.
• A cancellation made less than 48 hours prior to departure incurs a 100% cancellation fee. NO REFUND.
• A “no show” on the day also attracts 100% cancellation fee.
• CHILDREN: All children on your booking must be looked after at all times.
• PARKING: Parking gets very busy sometimes during busy seasons or when events are on in the area. Please give yourself at least 15-20 minutes for parking
• ON BOARD: A small bar on board has snacks, soft drinks and alcohol available. NO alcohol is to be taken on or carried off the vessel.
- No Smoking is permitted anywhere on the vessel.
Deposits – All Deposits are NON – REFUNDABLE
Final passenger numbers are required 7 days before charter date.
Charter and Menu to be paid in full 7 working days before cruise date.
Additional passengers for catered private charters must be given and paid for 48hrs before cruise. (Maximum additional passengers is 10%).
Private Charter deposits are between $500 for non catered cruises and $1000 for catered cruises.
Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE
We may however at management’s discretion transfer your deposit to another date or another function within 3 months of the previously booked event if we have a date available.
Damage or Misbehavior:
Any group that has caused damage will be asked to pay for it on the day of the cruise before the vessel will be berthed, if the cost of the damage cannot be obtained on the cruise then full details of the person who booked the cruise will be taken (drivers license and credit cards). All damage to our vessel or contents is the responsibility of the person or company who booked the cruise. A minimum charge for any damage or excess clean up required by our staff is minimum $500 so please behave and respect our premises.
Any person or group deemed to be misbehaving or unruly will be cautioned by staff and if not settled asked to leave the vessel with no refunds given. Any group starting physical violence to each other or our staff will be handled by police waiting at the marina. We have a strong reputable relationship with the Mooloolaba police and they take our complaints very seriously.
Payments for drinks are due on board 15 Min’s before completion of your cruise.
Bar tabs to be paid prior to cruise departure, and can be topped up during the cruise.
Any disputes with payments will not be disputed on the cruise with our staff. All costings should be discussed prior to your booking, any payment disputes must be resolved after your cruise with management. Your cruise must still be paid on the day however you may be issued a refund should your dispute be understood by management at a later date.